Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Too Much of a Good Thing








I'm feeling amazingly dopey today - I spent a glorious weekend in Somerset with some of my scrapbooking friends, creating 'masterpieces'! enjoying the lovely spring weather, taking photos, eating and drinking - it was such a satisfying time, with great company in a lovely setting.

Came back for Ellie's birthday, and celebrated in style as my little girl grows up.

Another day on and my brain has given up, wandered round the supermarket wondering what on earth to get, and this despite my list. Can't really get motivated to do anything much - did dust a few things LOL but just too dopey. Obviously I've spent far too much energy enjoying myself and now I need to recuperate - funny, I thought that's what holidays are for.

No comments: