Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Twisted Sketch #109


Using my July Counterfeit Kit, I was drawn to this sketch initially because of the bracket shape which I knew had been included in my kit. I knew it would be perfect with this photo and I wanted to use the red and green because the flower chipboard, which is also the 'Twist' from the sketch reminded me of all things Scandinavian - the theme behind this LO.

I only used things from the kit, and made my own little embellishments using matted cut outs of trees raised on 3d foam, with gems added for extra beautifulness!!

Great sketch, and I'm really pleased with my layout.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really need to get into the counterfeit kit thing- it looks a great way to change the way you think about your stash. love your interpretation of the sketch and your photo really pops on those papers

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout. Great sketch.

Claire said...

Fab lo.
C
xx

Kim Sonksen said...

YOu did fabulous with the Kit and the sketch!