Monday, August 15, 2011

Counterfeit Sketch Swap Challenge



Well, I was all fired up after seeing the counterfeit challenge on the CKC Blog last night - a sketch swap. This is a new idea to me, but I needed to make a card so I picked my sketch from Sketch Support (above), and happily got to work.

I am really pleased with my card, and having felt smug all night for having achieved the sketch, it's taken until now for me to remember that I didn't actually use my kit AT ALL! Doh! I grabbed my scraps book and got to work. So this is my card, but it doesn't really count because it's not from the kit.

Back to the drawing board.... :)

8 comments:

Susanne said...

Looks good, anytime you use up scraps that's fantastic - no other rules apply.

Katherine said...

LOL - never mind it is a fantastic card :D

Jimjams said...

Who cares - it got you scrapping - lovely card too!

Crystal said...

I agree with S and JimJams no worries, scraps count! Great job!

Sandra said...

Have to agree with the others, who cares when the card looks this good

Margie said...

Great job with the challenge, fun card!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

You didn't use your kit, and I didn't follow directions, so join the club!!!! :) LOL We're in good company, right? haha At least we have accomplished something and feel satisfied! Yay!!!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love it! You did a great job of making the card - nothing else matters