Friday, September 30, 2011

LNSED - latest

I've got a bit behind on my pages for Learn Something New Every Day, although my learnings are up to date! These are my latest finished pages:





All scraps or oddments that needed using up - I think I prefer the Two Peas font to my own handwriting, but for the sake of continuity I persisted!!  I actually went with the prompts for a couple of them.  I've found them very interesting but not always translated them into my learning for the day.  Good for thought provoking though.  Nearly finished - I can't believe.  Just off to work on the next pages now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your album is looking great. I think your handwriting is lovely! Although I am exactly the same and don't really like using my own on layouts etc so I do sympathise. Becky x

Sandra said...

Well done on keeping up to date wit this Ali. Oh and you can talk to me about paper for even longer than that anytime you like!!

Sandra said...

You've done so well with this project Ali

di basnett said...

Loving your pages.

Katherine said...

Your album looks fantastic and will be great to browse through, and using up scraps and stash a great project.

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.