Thursday, September 08, 2011

LSNED - the next few days...




These are my pages from the last few days. The 5th is half done - mainly because although I know the lesson I want to express, I haven't worked out how to express it yet! Page 6 sadly I did the wrong way round, but hey, we learn from our mistakes! Obviously the photos are missing - although I'm not using a photo every day.

I've managed to stick to my pledge only to use up scraps, which is cathartic, and if only I didn't have quite so many, I would be feeling happy that I could buy new stash to replace it!!

My latest best buy have definitely been the little scalloped punches which I have used tons - on cards as well as scrapbook pages - think I might need just one more - about 1.5" to complete the set!


2 comments:

Sandra said...

Your pages are looking so good

Jo said...

I am loving all of your pages Ali. I loved my scalloped punch so much that I ended up buying the nestabilities scalloped circles so I've got 6 different sizes now because, you can't have too many scalloped circles :D