Friday, October 14, 2011

Something Old - in the absence of anything new

I was having a sort out this week and came across a bag of minibooks and other projects that I did several years ago.  Apart from a good old reminisce over the photos, and over the papers that were available at that time, I came across one of the first altered projects I ever did, and decided I still love it today and shouldn't really keep it in a bag.






I'd forgotten how much fun I used to have playing with gold leaf, transfers and so on, and have realised that maybe that is where I will re-find my mojo.

3 comments:

Sue Jones said...

I have loads like that -you know shoved in a bag somewhere - ikeep meaning to buy a basket to pop them in to display somewhere. You are right too pretty to be shoved in a bag!

Claire said...

That's really fab.
C
xx

vixen said...

stunning project :)