Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy 2012

Happy New Year to you, hope 2012 brings us all joy, peace and laughter.

Well I've had a lovely break, with very little crafting, but it's been one of the best Christmases ever so no regrets, but I am looking forward to finishing off my December Daily - photos taken, but need to print, journalling mostly done so really just an assembly job.

I have met my Try Something New Every Week challenge over the past two weeks, although they are AWOL on the blog - to be remedied this week :)

Resolutions?  I'm not too good at them but here are my crafting resolutions for 2012:

1) Finish layouts and get them into albums
2) Make a start at finishing the enormous pile of unfinished ones.
3) Re-order my albums so they make chronological sense
4) Use up old stash on every possible project - mix and match with new
5) Think before I buy
6) Make a card out of scraps when I finish a layout
7) Use my stamps more
8) Finish up half done projects
9) Learn some new techniques
10) Follow a monthly challenge which summarises the month in pictures on a layout.

So bring it on... and happy 2012.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Great goals Ali. Wishing you the happiest of new years x

Jo said...

I love the goals you've set yourself. Happy New Year x