Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Twisted Sketch #135

Well, this is the layout that finally broke my mojo famine.  Head over to Twisted Sketches to see the original sketch here as well as all the other layouts created by my talented colleagues on the team.

The twist is Sparkle - and boy! did I take that on board.  As a basically non-glitter user, this is well outside my box, but I had a lot of fun and it jazzed up photos taken on a rather dark snowy day.



The papers were my Christmas present from my Advent Swap - thank you Emma :) and are from the Basic Grey Nordic Holiday range - gorgeous colours and patterns - I so love the gingerbread men that I gutted the paper so I can use it again in another project!  The photos were printed as a collage made with Picasa, then matted.  The frame is made with the same cardstock.

The frame is made using DST covered with a mix of Pink Paislee Stix and silver coarse glitter for some texture. I covered the chipboard snowflake with fine glitter and the letters are Making Memories and came ready-glittered!  I used an asterisk for the centre of the snowflake and finished off with a couple of snowflake brads (to keep up my plan to use up old supplies on my layouts)  Some journalling, a swish of ink round the edge and I was done!

Thank you for looking.

1 comment:

Jo said...

This is a really stunning page x