Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Twisted Sketch #144

Another week, another sketch and this time I had new stash to play with after a little spend at Gottacraft.  This is from the monthly kit and features Miss Caroline papers which are very yummy indeed.

I had a trawl back into the distant past for my photo - back to the first time I was pregnant - 17 years ago - and chose a couple which I've wanted to scrap for a long time.



So here it is - Twisted Sketch #144 with a twist of 'Weather' which I have to confess only plays a minor part in my layout, in a sunshine embellishment and a mention in the journalling, but I loved the sketch and in homage to one of the latest must do trends, I have cut my strips into banner tails!

Head over to the Twisted Sketches site and see what my lovely teamies have come up with this week.


6 comments:

Sandra said...

Ali, you bought a smile to my face while I'm sitting here waiting for my jury service to start today :).

Sarah said...

A gorgeous LO

Claire said...

Love the layout especially the long banners.
C xx

fatmonica said...

It's a beautiful layout.

Jo said...

This is a really lovely layout x

Creative Boutique said...

Lovely layout, especially the two long banners, must remember to try this they look great!

Claire