Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Sad Farewell

.... to Twisted Sketches.  For the past months I have been happy and proud to be a Twisted Sister, taking part every fortnight in creating a layout based on a sketch with a Twist.  It has been so fun.  However, Anam is moving on to pastures new and Twisted Sketches has come to an end.

This is my final layout....


The Twist was 'Thanks' ...

Do head over to Twisted Sketches to see the final round of amazing cards and layouts which my fellow sisters have lovingly crafted for the final farewell.    And the good news is that the website will remain as a source of inspiration for anyone who cares to visit and discover many mojo finding ideas for their crafting.

For this layout I used up some long hoarded stash, along with some new bits from a Jubilee Kit.  Mostly though I finally found a use for the gorgeous Fancy Pants rubons that I have stroked endlessly but never found a reason to use. They just make this layout for me.  The chipboard borders are also ancient (I think they might by Lil Davies?  PP by Lily Bee, Bo Bunny and unknown (the strawberry one), Alphas by Kaisercraft and Lily Bee, and some tape I snagged in a box of stash from Claire.  I have to say I'm dead pleased with it and hope it is a fitting sign off for Anam's great project - good luck in the future Anam.

7 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful page!
I am sad it has all finished now and loved being on the card team .

yvette said...

I love that page Ali, so clear and fresh.

Jimjams said...

I was sad to see that they were closing this morning - lovely page though - fresh colours and lovely shapes!

Jo said...

Such a beautiful page, I love the colours. It's such a shame they'll be no more sketches xx

Sandra said...

What a gorgeous page Ali I obviously adore the colour scheme! Sorry to hear Twisted Sketches will be no more.

Sheena said...

Has been great working along side you Ali xxx
Loving all the details on your final Lo :)

Lisa-Jane said...

I really like this page, I love the colours and the placement. Shame about the Twisted Sketch blog.