Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Twisted Sketch #154

Well, better late than never - oops!  I completely missed the deadline for this one - the Jubilee caught me out well and truly - well that, and the fact I'd written the deadline wrong on my calendar.

Anyway - here it is - only nearly a week late.  Do head over to Twisted Sketches to see what's been going on and see the lovely sketches from the team.


The twist was 'Fabric' which was a challenge in itself.  I used my lovely new Crate Paper Pretty Party papers - that's a tongue twister if ever I heard one!  They are scrummy and I'm heading back to Gottacraft for some more!  I found a scrap of pink fabric and ran it through the Big Shot to cut a flower, then used some strips to back my journalling strips.  The navy flowers echo the colour of my dress and came from a mug box which I just had to recycle.

The story charts the weekend before our wedding when we attending a friend's wedding at the same church, and ended up terrified because it was such a posh wedding and it suddenly all hit us that next week it was us!  In fact, it had a great effect as we used up all our nerves on that day and our wedding was much less nerve wracked!

No comments: