Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Twisted Sketch #155 - Three

Celebrating the third anniversary of Twisted Sketches, here is my sketch interpretation of this week's twist which is 'three'.  I decided to go a bit crazy and use spray inks, although my first efforts were hampered by the nozzles not working.  I finally found two that did, then dripped a third.  I used a stencil as well as a mask - it was fun!


The layout is my DS1 at playgroup showing off his considerable artistic skills (lol) - given that he's now doing set design, I shouldn't laugh!

I used a sheet of Bazzill - quite a rare thing these days as I've used a lot of pp as background recently.  In my aim to use up old stash I uncovered some Bazzill ChipStickers I've had forever, some JB stickers from an ancient SC kit and some BG white rubons.  The patterned paper is from the divine MME Miss Caroline range and the numbers are MM metal, SC chipboard and AC Thickers.  Add another rubon and a luggage tag and that is my layout.

Do hop over to Twisted Sketches and see what the rest of the team have been up to :)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Another great layout Ali - loving your use of stencils again.

Jo said...

Great layout, I love the misting xx