Sunday, November 25, 2012

The last from Eastbourne...

In 1985, I went to Hong Kong and China.  It was one of the best trips I have ever taken as I was staying with a HK Chinese family and so got to spend time doing some 'normal' things as well as being a tourist.  However, my photos from that holiday are typical of the time - not great quality.  I am going to scrap them come what may, although it is a slow process.

This is the last photo in my album - when I saw this cut file on Studio Calico it spoke to me of aeroplanes - so this is my departure lounge photo.  I was going to call it Leaving on a Jet Plane, but then I thought it was too corny!


The stamp is a lovely Kaiser crafts one which I embossed with white embossing powder.  The paper for the cut file is old Scenic Route.  In fact most of the layout has been in my stash for a while - Echo Park For the Record Stickers, a Maya Road envelope, patterned paper from Echo Park, Cosmo Cricket and SC?  Border stickers from Sassafras from ages ago.  The only new bits are the flag and a couple of bits of pp from BG Paper Cottage.

Now to tackle the rest of the album.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Nice layout - I still have photos from the 80s I want to scrap, too. Great start to your album!